- Egg Plants,
- Sesame Seed,
- Vegetable Oil.
- Slice eggplant into 1 cm (0.4-inch) slices. Place them in a bowl and sprinkle them with salt. allow them to sit for 30 minutes to render some of their liquid and bitterness.
- 2. After 30 minutes wash eggplant slices from salt and pat dry with a kitchen towel.
- 3. In a large bowl/plate place breadcrumbs and sesame seeds. In another bowl beat 2 eggs with pinch salt and pepper.
- 4. Heal oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- 5. Dip eggplant slices in egg, then in crumbs, and place in hot oil. Fry 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Drain on a paper towel.