- Egg Plants,
- Olive Oil.
- 0. Grill the eggplant until the color of skin turns almost black
- 1. Let the eggplant cool for a while then peel off the skin. Set aside.
- 2. Crack the eggs and place in a bowl
- 3. Add salt and beat
- 4. Place the eggplant on a flat surface and flatten using a fork.
- 5. Dip the flattened eggplant in the beaten egg mixture
- 6. Heat the pan and pour the cooking oil
- 7. Fry the eggplant (that was dipped in the beaten mixture). Make sure that both sides are cooked. Frying time will take you about 3 to 4 minutes per side on medium heat.